Prince's Trust (Middlesbrough) 12 Week Team Programme
Join our team and we can help you look forward to your future - it's free and you won't lose your benefit. We'll open your eyes to new opportunities and uncover your hidden talents. We'll help you build your self esteem and confidence. We can also help you gain relevant skills to improve your job chances.
Our 12 week Personal Development Programme is aimed at 16 - 25 year olds and is completely free!
The Prince's Trust Team at Stockton Riverside College is a dynamic, youth-led programme that requires full-time commitment from the people who can take up the challenge. You can also gain qualifications by becoming a member of the Team Programme.
What you'll do:
- be part of a team for 12 weeks.
- take on community projects of your choosing
- spend an action-packed week on residential
- get two weeks work experience and a lot more!
What's in it for you:
- gain practical skills that will help you in a job and in life
- make new friends and have some fun
- belief in what you can accomplish
- gain a national recognised qualification
- career advice
- help with your CV and job search
- make a difference in your community
To access the local website click here
Who to contact
Where to go
- Breckon Hill Community Centre
Breckon Hill Road
- TS4 2DS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Age Ranges
- 16 - 25 years
- Referral Details
Any organisation or individual can refer. Please ring mobile number.