Jobcentre Plus is a government agency supporting people of working age from welfare into work, and helping employers to fill their vacancies.
We are part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and play a major role in supporting the Department's aim to 'promote opportunity and independence for all through modern, customer-focused services'.
- If you are looking for work: 0845 6060 234
- To get a National Insurance number: 0845 600 0643
- If you need to claim benefit: 0800 055 6688
- If you suspect benefit fraud: 0800 854 440
- If you have a query about Social Fund: 0845 603 6967
- If you have a query about your benefit claim: 0845 600 1651
- If you are an employer and you want to advertise a vacancy: 0845 601 2001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the website for finding a job click here.