0800 0121 247Our live-in care service enables anyone with care needs, be they elderly or younger adults, to continue to live in their own home with 24 hour support from a live-in carer.
Services in (1202)
Refine these results
- TS707795 561 311OFSTED registered childminder
- TS701642 320228OFSTED registered childminder (rated outstanding) Early Years BA(hons) degree with Early Years Teacher Status.
- Flat, The Alan Shearer CentreWest Denton CloseNewcastle Upon TyneNE15 7LU0191 267 8118The Alan Shearer Centre is a highly specialist respite, residential and social facility for people with complex disabilities and acute sensory impairments. The centre has it's own grounds on the outskirts of Newcastle made up of three…
- Albert ParkLinthorpe RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 3LB01642 819808Albert Park covers an area of 30 hectares in the centre of Middlesbrough. Facilities available include a visitor centre, roller skating rink, cafe, swan and boat hire on the lake, tennis courts, bowling greens, play areas, bandstand and…
- TS801642 272605 07954 209 840OFSTED Registered Childminder
- Lansdowne RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 2QE01642 282926 07905 959 745OFSTED registered childminder Registered Nurse Teaching and learning qualifications re SEN and dyslexia and EsoL
- Allotment gardening is a creative and enjoyable leisure activity which all the family can take part in at a low cost. Tenants generally grow a variety of vegetables in an organic way, for family consumption. The plot can also be used to…
- TS701642 320859 07984 657 921OFSTED registered childminder
- TS701642 986187 07710 825 372OFSTED registered childminder
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location