15-19 BroadwayLONDONE15 4BQ Time to Change is a growing social movement working to change the way we all think and act about mental health problems. We've already reached millions of people and begun to improve attitudes and behaviour. Despite the progress we’ve…
Services in (1228)
Refine these results
- The BungalowRecreation Centre Cass House RdHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTeesideTS8 9QW01642 591955Linx delivers open access youth clubs in different parts of Middlesbrough every evening during the week. We also provide a range of services including 1-2-1 support, detached sessions and family support. We generally work with young…
- 0800 0121 247Our live-in care service enables anyone with care needs, be they elderly or younger adults, to continue to live in their own home with 24 hour support from a live-in carer.
- FridayFarndale RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 2PT07810761038Baby Movers classes are suitable for babies up until they are confidently walking and Little Movers classes are suitable for toddlers who are confidently walking up to school age. We use a mix of games, activities and dance in class and…
- 24 hours a day, seven days a weekSuite 2Wentworth LodgeWelwyn Garden CityHertfordshireAL8 7SR08004334413ENA has been providing 24-hour live-in care services since 1994. We provide a personal and individual service that supports clients within their own homes so they can continue to live as independently as they please. Our carers are…
- Details available about sessions on www.dyspraxiasupport.org and go on dates for diaryLaurel House,78 SKINNER STREETStockton-on-teesTeessideTS18 1EG07804368585Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside arranges regular sessions and workshops for adults, parents & children with dyspraxia. The project runs under the umbrella of Roseberry Community Consortium, a local Teesside based charity helping…
- LiveYou supports young adults with physical disabilities, creating custom live-in support packages which maximise choice & control. LiveYou is user-led, supporting clients to: acquire funding, recruit PAs and manage their support…
- 0191 433 3355Parental conflict, including parents who are together or separated, which is frequent, intense and poorly resolved, puts children's mental health and long-term life chances at risk. The Reducing Parental Conflict Programme (RPC),…
- Website of weekly events round ups, days out posts and events calendar make planning for family fun quick and easy.
- Website for family travel, days out, reviews and tips.
- Annual Health Checks
- Solihull Online Parenting Course
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood
- Smoking in Pregnancy
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Middlesbrough Tribunal Guidance
- The Transforming Care Approach
- Young Peoples Guide to SEND Complaints
- Middlesbroughs EHCP Template