Download the Autism Eduction Trust information AET Progression Framework Links to Preparing for Adulthood (PfA outcomes) Priorities Questionnaire
Services in (1202)
Refine these results
- Every Saturday 10am-11amThe Lingfield Countryside CentreMount Pleasant WayCoulby NewhamMiddlesbroughTS8 0XF07914 833675Join in with a football training session designed for children and young people on the Autistic Spectrum. The sessions are run by Gary Parker, who helps to run a football team in Coulby Newham. He is qualified, DBS checked and has completed…
- From 3rd March 2019 3.30pm to 4.30pmRiverside StadiumMiddlehaven WayMiddlesbroughTS3 6RS The club follows in the footsteps of a number of leading retailers around the UK, who have launched similar initiatives to ensure stores are more welcoming for visitors with autism. MFC prides itself on being an inclusive and welcoming…
- Every Saturday 09.30-10.3001642 729001Middlesbrough Libraries are launching a weekly autism hour on Saturdays, 9.30am-10.30am at Middlesbrough Central Library. During this hour library staff who have undergone Autism Awareness training will endeavour to make the…
- Every Saturday 09.00- 10.00Teesside Retail ParkStocktonTS17 7BW Teesside Park Retail Park have adapted the shopping experience every Saturday 9am - 10am. According to the National Autistic Society, 64% of people with Autism avoid going to the shops because of sensory overload. The shops will lower…
- Our Managers, Anna and Lynne, both are parents of adults on the autism spectrum. And therefore have invested their hearts and souls into providing excellent and unique services and support for adults with autism. Everything we do, is…
- Autism Parents Together (Tees Valley), is a charity that was originally established as a parent support group in 2018. The charity aims to provide support to children diagnosed or undergoing assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorder…
- Calf Fallow FarmCalf Fallow LaneNortonStockton on TeesClevelandTS20 1PF01642 531248We offer an autism awareness course to parents/carers and family members of a child with autism who wish to learn more about the condition. The course will cover the following points: What is autism? The difference between autism and…
- Monday - Friday: 7.30am – 5.45pm7The AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 6PA01642 814368Private Day Nursery
- Monday - Friday: 7.30am – 5.45pm7The AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 6PA01642 814368Out of School & Holiday Care
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained
- In-car Child Safety
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer
- Independent Travel Training
- Info for SENDCo's
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)
- Jargon Buster - Our Words explained!
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger