It can be scary finding out a nude image or video of you has been shared online. But we can help. If you're under 18 and a nude image or video of you has been shared online, you can report it and to be removed from the internet. Visit our website to…
Services in (1213)
Refine these results
- 01642 729501Learning in Middlesbrough offers a range of online education tools, from education resources and professional development opportunities in the professionals section, to self-help resources for families to access at home.
- Worried about your Child's Behaviour or Mental Health? Happy Maps is a website of reliable resources recommended by Parents and Professionals.
- Helping public sector, voluntary and charity staff share healthy lifestyle messages and services with the public in the North East and North Cumbria. The website aims to help you raise awareness, motivate and signpost people to help…
- 07934 449500Tees Valley Buddies is a neuro diverse self-advocacy and peer support charity network. Run by Neurodiverse people for Neurodiverse people! “We are creating a community where everyone belongs and where everyone can make a…
- Newcastle Upon TyneNE16 3BE0191 4146446NECA is a registered Charity whose key focus is to improve the lives of individuals and communities throughout the region. For over 40 years NECA have supported and enabled thousands of individuals to sustain long term recovery from…
- 01427 718093The Nystagmus Network is a registered charity in England and Wales supporting people living with nystagmus. Nystagmus is a complex eye condition, characterised by involuntary movements of the eye. The eyes appear to wobble or flicker…
- Telecare customers are supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week52Godstone Rd,KenleySurreyCR8 5JF03301 732 617SECOM CareTech is a telecare provider that supplies monitored personal alarms to elderly and vulnerable people across the UK. Care Hub The Care Hub package is designed for those who need extra support at home. With a 300-metre signal…
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Sugar Swaps for Kids
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer
- Higher Education
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- What Is an Apprenticeship?