Ask Sam is ChildLine's problem page where you can read letters from other young people. You can also ask for advice yourself and Sam will try to post a reply below.
Services in (1203)
Refine these results
- Being online is an important part of how young people ‘do’ relationships. Young people are using online spaces for their social and romantic lives. They told us that they would like their parents and carers to talk with them more about…
- Stewart ParkMiddlesbroughTS7 8AR01642 327998The Middlesbrough Centre is based at Stewart Park located in the heart of Middlesbrough’s premier park. Following a successful Heritage Lottery Fund grant, the Grade II listed Central Lodge will be transformed into a state of the art…
- Assistance Cards Arriva is pleased to offer Journey Assistance Cards with a range of messages that tell our drivers what help you’d like during your bus journey. Discreet and easy to use The cards are discreet, easy for you to use and easy…
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Helpline open every day from 9.30am to 10.30pmPO Box 207BridgwaterTA6 7YTHelpline: 0300 330 5453 Admin: 08444 122948Information and support for breastfeeding mothers and their families. Training for breastfeeding counsellors and peer supporters.
- We work to stop asthma attacks and, ultimately, cure asthma by funding world leading research and scientists, campaigning for change and supporting people with asthma to reduce their risk of a potentially life threatening asthma…
- Asylum Help, part of the Migrant Help organisation, provides free independent advice and guidance to asylum seekers across the UK.
- Marton RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3BW01642 854071The audiology department is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders.
- More than 1 in 100 people are autistic. This affects people in different ways. It can bring strengths but also some challenges that can impact on how comfortable, healthy and happy you feel. Getting the right diagnosis and support is…
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP Guidance
- Preparing for Adulthood Guidance
- Preparing for Work: Support for People with Disabilities
- Primary School Admissions
- Returning to School in September - FAQ's
- Routes Into Work
- Safer Sleeping
- School Admissions: A Guide for Parents
- School Calendar
- School Transfers