Amplify is a group of young people who advise the Children's Commissioner and her team. They are at the heart of the Children's Commissioner's work and make sure the voice of children and young people is listened to and taken seriously
Services in (1207)
Refine these results
- TS701642 279354OFSTED registered child-minder I am based at Marton in Middlesbrough and currently I cover drop offs and collections of children at Captain Cooks Infant & Primary school but other local schools may be considered. I am OFSTED…
- TS807941 198 779Childminder registered with Rutland Childminding Agency
- 8.00am - 8.00pm every day14Westbourne ParkScarboroughNorth YorkshireYO12 4AT07717 492 190Providing children and adults with the opportunity to handle, observe and learn about a variety of exotic animals. Sessions are educational, fun and informative and can be in schools, at parties or community events.
- Stainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS07944 501 818I teach IAIM Infant Massage and Birthlight Baby Yoga courses. Baby Massage is suitable from birth to a year old and is great for helping with issues such as trapped wind, constipation and colic as well as a great way to help with bonding and…
- Many family members who contact the Anti-Bullying Network are worried about a young person who is being bullied or who has been accused of bullying others. Our advice has been written to help them.
- Anti bullying young peoples section
- Apart of Me is an app that can be downloaded to any smartphone. It is a game that is designed to help young people cope with the death of a loved one. When someone you love dies, it can feel like everything has turned upside down. But…
- Find out more about Apprenticeship support with our Guide 'Essential Guide to Apprenticeship Support'
- Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll work alongside experienced staff, gain job-specific skills, earn a wage and get holiday pay, and study towards a related qualification.
- Paying for Childcare
- Physical Activity for Under 5's
- Positive Parenting
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP
- Preparing for Work: Support for People with Disabilities
- Primary School Admissions
- Returning to School in September - FAQ's
- Routes Into Work
- Safer Sleeping
- School Admissions: A Guide for Parents