01642 526400Adoption Tees Valley is the Regional Adoption Agency for Tees Valley and North East. As a government-funded agency, we are responsible for finding permanent, loving and stable homes for all Tees Valley children who have an adoption…
Services in (1190)
Refine these results
- 145-147St Johns stLondonLondonLondonEC1V 4PW0800 088 66 86ADT Healthcare is a national helpline offering assistance for people who suffer from mental health problems and drug/alcohol addiction.
- 01642 065070 If you have a Hearing Impairment/Deaf – Minicom 01642 726980Adults Social Care services provide support for older people, people with mental health problems, learning or physical disabilities, those with alcohol and substance misuse problems, the homeless, prevention of abuse or neglect,…
- Advicenow is an independent, not-for-profit website, run by the charity Law for Life: the Foundation for Public Legal Education. It provides accurate, practical information on rights and the law in England and Wales. We believe…
- Adzuna is a UK based company that helps the unemployed find work by listing over a million job vacancies in Middlesborough and beyond. We also have unique tools like ValueMyCV help users to craft CVs that get past automatic filters and…
- Helpline Monday to Friday 10.30am-2.30pm / Office 9am-5pm1st Floor20 Bowling Green LaneLondonEC1R 0BDHelpline 0300 666 9410 Office 020 7490 9410Around 6 percent of children starting school have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) - an average of 2 in every classroom. Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and…
- 0800 0121 247Our live-in care service enables anyone with care needs, be they elderly or younger adults, to continue to live in their own home with 24 hour support from a live-in carer.
- TS701642 320228OFSTED registered childminder (rated outstanding) Early Years BA(hons) degree with Early Years Teacher Status.
- 31Springfield Road - Floor 1ChelmsfordEssexCM2 6JE0203 900 3091The AIM Group specialise in finding training and employment opportunities for those who want to reach their full potential. We work with a range of employers and training providers, allowing us to bring amazing opportunities to your…
- Flat, The Alan Shearer CentreWest Denton CloseNewcastle Upon TyneNE15 7LU0191 267 8118The Alan Shearer Centre is a highly specialist respite, residential and social facility for people with complex disabilities and acute sensory impairments. The centre has it's own grounds on the outskirts of Newcastle made up of three…
- Compliments, Comments, Complaints & Concerns
- Concerns, Mediation, Complaints
- DfE Advice & Guidance Booklets
- Disabled Children: A Legal Handbook
- Disabled Persons Bus Pass
- Early years - Disability Access Fund (DAF)
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Education & Training
- EHCP - Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- EHCP - Education, Health and Care Plans Guidance