01642 065070 If you have a Hearing Impairment/Deaf – Minicom 01642 726980Adults Social Care services provide support for older people, people with mental health problems, learning or physical disabilities, those with alcohol and substance misuse problems, the homeless, prevention of abuse or neglect,…
Services in (1222)
Refine these results
- Adzuna is a UK based company that helps the unemployed find work by listing over a million job vacancies in Middlesborough and beyond. We also have unique tools like ValueMyCV help users to craft CVs that get past automatic filters and…
- Helpline Monday to Friday 10.30am-2.30pm / Office 9am-5pm1st Floor20 Bowling Green LaneLondonEC1R 0BDHelpline 0300 666 9410 Office 020 7490 9410Around 6 percent of children starting school have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) - an average of 2 in every classroom. Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and…
- 0800 0121 247Our live-in care service enables anyone with care needs, be they elderly or younger adults, to continue to live in their own home with 24 hour support from a live-in carer.
- TS707795 561 311OFSTED registered childminder
- TS701642 320228OFSTED registered childminder (rated outstanding) Early Years BA(hons) degree with Early Years Teacher Status.
- 31Springfield Road - Floor 1ChelmsfordEssexCM2 6JE0203 900 3091The AIM Group specialise in finding training and employment opportunities for those who want to reach their full potential. We work with a range of employers and training providers, allowing us to bring amazing opportunities to your…
- Flat, The Alan Shearer CentreWest Denton CloseNewcastle Upon TyneNE15 7LU0191 267 8118The Alan Shearer Centre is a highly specialist respite, residential and social facility for people with complex disabilities and acute sensory impairments. The centre has it's own grounds on the outskirts of Newcastle made up of three…
- Albert ParkLinthorpe RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 3LB01642 819808Albert Park covers an area of 30 hectares in the centre of Middlesbrough. Facilities available include a visitor centre, roller skating rink, cafe, swan and boat hire on the lake, tennis courts, bowling greens, play areas, bandstand and…
- 29Aviemore RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughEnglandTS8 9HZ07954209840 07954 209 840OFSTED Registered Childminder
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained