01427 718093The Nystagmus Network is a registered charity in England and Wales supporting people living with nystagmus. Nystagmus is a complex eye condition, characterised by involuntary movements of the eye. The eyes appear to wobble or flicker…
Services in (1208)
Refine these results
- Telecare customers are supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week52Godstone Rd,KenleySurreyCR8 5JF03301 732 617SECOM CareTech is a telecare provider that supplies monitored personal alarms to elderly and vulnerable people across the UK. Care Hub The Care Hub package is designed for those who need extra support at home. With a 300-metre signal…
- Berwick HillsMIDDLESBROUGHClevelandTS3 7NR07306 277 886I am an experienced teacher and Mummy with a specialism in Early Years, aiming to offer children between the ages of 1 - 5, a home from home experience, school pick up and drop offs available. BHills and St Pius catchment. I have been a primary…
- Office is open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm01424 714646We are a UK leading modular ramp and step manufacturer, providing access to different buildings and spaces. We offer a nationwide supply, rental and installation service. Free quotations are provided, and site surveys can be arranged.…
- 40Kimberly DriveMiddlesbroughTS3 8QQ
- Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group have worked with the different services in Health and with Parents to pull together this useful guide. Middlesbrough Guide To Health Services, December 2021
- New Psychological First Aid training for supporting children and young people affected by emergencies and crisis situations including the COVID-19 pandemic The PHE launched a new psychological first aid (PFA) online training…
- “I am really enjoying my course at Middlesbrough College. I am currently on placement at Autism Matters, working as part of the reception team. “Autism Matters is a charity that supports young autistic adults within their new centre.…
- Darryl is currently undertaking a Supported Internship at Middlesbrough College ... read his story ... “I’m currently studying the Supported Internship programme with Middlesbrough College. My placements are with CVFM Radio and I…
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Compliments, Comments, Complaints & Concerns
- What are Children’s Centres?
- What is a Nanny?
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- What is a Playgroup?
- What is a Parent & Toddler Group?
- What is Out of School Care?
- What is Holiday Care?
- What is a Day Nursery?