All “Middlesbrough Children Matter” and this strategy, alongside other key strategies promotes greater inclusion and support for our children and young people across Middlesbrough. This strategy also supports the proposals in the…
Services in (1196)
Refine these results
- Mondays: 1.00 - 2.30pm Term Time OnlyCommunity Ventures Ltd, 101The GreenwayMiddlesbroughTS3 9PA Stay & Play Family Support Group. Please ring the middle bell on arrival.
- 01494 521332Theyarethefuture is a parent support service provided by Everlief Child Psychology. Theyarethefuture (TATF) is the first place to visit when looking for guidance on a child’s mental health or wellbeing. TATF provides a…
- 07305295128Group for the people of Darlington and Middlesbrough that have chronic pain and have chronic conditions
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pmSuite #12/3dLondonUnited kingdomE14 8PX+44 7598 419841We have established ourselves as a leading hub for tutors and students across the UK. We have more than 200 registered and verified tutors connected with us. Eximus Education provides bespoke one-to-one online tutoring and research…
- 07710143345Speak out Stay safe is an online safeguarding programme for children aged 5- to 11-years-old. It is available to all primary schools in the UK and Channel Islands. Our programme helps children understand: abuse in all its forms and how to…
- Fazeley House50 Rocky LaneBirminghamWest MidlandsB6 5RQ0121 630 3000Oxbridge is a reputable award-winning distance learning provider offering accredited qualifications. The college offers distance learning, home learning, online learning, tutor support, elearning, qualifications, home…
- Easterside HubBroughton AvenueMiddlesbroughTS4 3PZ07824 317 854Fun based dance classes for babies to 4 year olds. Using fun props and role play to expland your child's imagination. Tuesday mornings @ Easterside Community Hub. Due to current Covid restrictions, places are limited. For more…
- Work towards your GCSE or A-level German exam with a qualified native tutor. Over 20 years of teaching experience. Private tuition and small group classes.
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP Guidance
- What is A Study programme?
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Health Checks
- Solihull Online Parenting Course
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood
- Smoking in Pregnancy
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools