PANS and PANDAS are a set of conditions which result in an inflammation of the brain causing a variety of neuro-psychiatric conditions such as OCD, tics and eating restrictions. These conditions are often misdiagnosed or blamed…
Services in (1208)
Refine these results
- It can be scary finding out a nude image or video of you has been shared online. But we can help. If you're under 18 and a nude image or video of you has been shared online, you can report it and to be removed from the internet. Visit our website to…
- 01642 729501Learning in Middlesbrough offers a range of online education tools, from education resources and professional development opportunities in the professionals section, to self-help resources for families to access at home.
- Worried about your Child's Behaviour or Mental Health? Happy Maps is a website of reliable resources recommended by Parents and Professionals.
- Helping public sector, voluntary and charity staff share healthy lifestyle messages and services with the public in the North East and North Cumbria. The website aims to help you raise awareness, motivate and signpost people to help…
- 07934 449500Tees Valley Buddies is a neuro diverse self-advocacy and peer support charity network. Run by Neurodiverse people for Neurodiverse people! “We are creating a community where everyone belongs and where everyone can make a…
- Newcastle Upon TyneNE16 3BE0191 4146446NECA is a registered Charity whose key focus is to improve the lives of individuals and communities throughout the region. For over 40 years NECA have supported and enabled thousands of individuals to sustain long term recovery from…
- 01427 718093The Nystagmus Network is a registered charity in England and Wales supporting people living with nystagmus. Nystagmus is a complex eye condition, characterised by involuntary movements of the eye. The eyes appear to wobble or flicker…
- 5 a Day
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- Disabled Children: A Legal Handbook
- Complaints - Schools
- Sure Start Maternity Grant
- Top Tips for Positive Parenting
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Young People