Corum Family & Childcare aims to make the UK a better place for families, through research, campaigning and information provision, and working with government, employers and parents to reduce pressures on family life.
Search results (1208)
Refine these results
- Berwick HillsMIDDLESBROUGHClevelandTS3 7NR07306 277 886I am an experienced teacher and Mummy with a specialism in Early Years, aiming to offer children between the ages of 1 - 5, a home from home experience, school pick up and drop offs available. BHills and St Pius catchment. I have been a primary…
- We are the umbrella body for the disabled children's sector bringing together professionals, practitioners and policy-makers. Resources and Help are available online for parents and young people.
- The council also offers Council Tax Reduction (CTR) under the local Council Tax Support Scheme. This is means-tested so the amount of help you're entitled to will depend on your savings and weekly income, as well as your household…
- Find a counsellor or psychotherapist near you
- You can access our courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a weekAll of our courses at CPD Online College are written by specialists in their field of work, and put together with expert knowledge to give you, our students, the best learning experience we possible.Perfect for anyone wanting to learn new…
- Monday - Sunday: 9.15am - 6.00pm14Perry AvenueTeesside Industrial EstateThornabyTS17 9LN01642 750900Childrens Adventure play centre Separate pre-school play frame and baby areas Adventure play centre, you can just turn up and play. New equipment. Birthday party packages Exclusive hire available Café with adults and childrens menu.…
- 0300 124 0448The Creative Couch provides physical activities and arts-based projects to do at home for people with a learning disability or who are autistic. It is for people who live in the Tees Valley. Activities include things to: • Do• Make•…
- Creative Support Ltd, 2Yarm RoadStockton-on-teesTS18 3DA01642 224390The service focuses on promoting recovery, wellbeing and greater independence. They enable people to make progress in these areas by recognising and building on their strengths, coping abilities, social networks and natural support…
- Dorman Long United Athletic ClubOxford RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 5DT01642 823813Dormans Social Club hosts a disco every Tuesday 6.30-9pm for children and young people with SEND. The fun evening is inclusive for all, contact the club on 01642 823813 for more information or simply turn up on the day!
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World