Helpline: 08088 020 021Winston’s Wish supports bereaved children, young people, their families and the professionals who support them. We provide emotional and practical bereavement support to children, young people and those who care for them. Our expert…
Services in (1225)
Refine these results
- Winter sports are becoming more accessible than ever before. But finding the right place or an activity when you’re living with a life-changing or challenging condition can be tough. Try our tool to find sports and resorts in Europe that…
- 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7)We’re working together against domestic abuse until women and children are safe. Women’s Aid is a grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services in England and build a future where domestic abuse is not…
- More organisations and services for you to check out:
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Sunday Mornings 09.30 - 10.30World of PlayUnit 4 West Coatham LaneRedcarTS10 5QD01642 756800World of Play offers weekly SEN Sessions for children and young people with a disability and their family. The sessions allow for a calmer and quieter atmosphere with full use of facilties and the addition of sensory arts and crafts…
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms. For more information visit their website.
- Website of weekly events round ups, days out posts and events calendar make planning for family fun quick and easy.
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- 01342 832243'Better futures for young lives with epilepsy and associated conditions' Young Epilepsy is a national charity supporting people aged 25 and under who have epilepsy or an associated condition. The charity exists to help those…
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- Media use and attitudes report 2022 (Children and parents)
- Mencaps Young Peoples Guide to the SEND Reforms
- Middlesbrough Schools List
- Middlesbrough Tribunal Guidance
- Middlesbroughs EHCP Template
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services