All families need support at some point. Our children's centres help families turn things around in difficult times with practical and emotional support.
Services in (1208)
Refine these results
- 020 8347 8111Action For Kids is a charity that helps young people with physical and learning disabilities across the country find greater levels of independence and opportunity through the provision of mobility aids, employability training and…
- Open 24/71st Floor, McKenna BuildingsDock RoadBirkenheadMerseysideCH41 1DQ0151 268 6992FREE 24 Helpline For Individuals Suffering From Addiction Action Rehab is a newly established helpline for individuals suffering from addiction. The line is monitored by our team of addiction recovery experts who are willing to…
- Monday - Friday 08:30-15:3020-22Bridge Street EastMiddlesbroughTS2 1NY07722 015 739ADAMHS is not a traditional day service, it is a modern environment for adults 16+ with learning disabilities and/or mental health support needs to express themselves and build relationships. The service that we provide is a fully…
- 01642 22826624/7 Helpline Service. For advice and support on substance misuse issues.
- 01642 526400Adoption Tees Valley is the Regional Adoption Agency for Tees Valley and North East. As a government-funded agency, we are responsible for finding permanent, loving and stable homes for all Tees Valley children who have an adoption…
- 145-147St Johns stLondonLondonLondonEC1V 4PW0800 088 66 86ADT Healthcare is a national helpline offering assistance for people who suffer from mental health problems and drug/alcohol addiction.
- 01642 065070 If you have a Hearing Impairment/Deaf – Minicom 01642 726980Adults Social Care services provide support for older people, people with mental health problems, learning or physical disabilities, those with alcohol and substance misuse problems, the homeless, prevention of abuse or neglect,…
- Adzuna is a UK based company that helps the unemployed find work by listing over a million job vacancies in Middlesborough and beyond. We also have unique tools like ValueMyCV help users to craft CVs that get past automatic filters and…
- Helpline Monday to Friday 10.30am-2.30pm / Office 9am-5pm1st Floor20 Bowling Green LaneLondonEC1R 0BDHelpline 0300 666 9410 Office 020 7490 9410Around 6 percent of children starting school have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) - an average of 2 in every classroom. Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World