Tiny Happy People is here to help you develop your child's communication skills. Explore our simple activities and play ideas and find out about their amazing early development. Including tips and advice. This is part of the BBC website.
Services in (1221)
Refine these results
- Being online is an important part of how young people ‘do’ relationships. Young people are using online spaces for their social and romantic lives. They told us that they would like their parents and carers to talk with them more about…
- Linthorpe RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 6LA01642 813781It's ROAR-some news, Little Lions is back at the Dorman Museum! Perfect entertainment for under 5s and their grown ups. Starting on Thursday 9th September, join Sue and the team for crafts, story-time, singing and more. Sessions run…
- We seek to end racism and discrimination against Gypsies, Travellers and Roma and to protect the right to pursue a nomadic way of life. We support individuals and families with the issues that matter most to them, at the same time as…
- UK Helpline: 0800 5999 247Working to end Honour Based Abuse in the UK We run the national Honour Based Abuse Helpline, train professionals, gather data to inform policies and services, and campaign for change.
- Freephone: 0808 8024040Help for domestic violence perpetrators. You can talk to us in confidence about your violence and domestic abuse. A friendly Helpline Advisor will listen to you without judgement and give you honest advice. We also offer help for…
- 08 08 16 89 111We believe that all survivors of domestic abuse should be able to get the support they need to feel safe and move on from the impact of abuse. We don’t just help people who’ve recently experienced domestic abuse — we’re here to support both…
- 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7)We’re working together against domestic abuse until women and children are safe. Women’s Aid is a grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services in England and build a future where domestic abuse is not…
- Sessions available Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.00pmCavendish HouseCavendish RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3EB01642 729392Supporting your independence by helping you to access the internet and be digitally included. Rekindle is a digital inclusion project aimed at helping adults in Middlesbrough gain confidence and skills to use digital devices and…
- Together Middlesbrough & Cleveland was launched by the Archbishop of York in December 2012, as the local expression of the Church Urban Fund (CUF) in the Diocese of York.
- Victim blaming and the online experiences of children and young people v3
- Multi-Agency Exclusions Policy
- Under 5's Activity Ideas
- Post 16 - High Needs Funding
- North East & Yorkshire Cerebral palsy/ Disability Football Team
- Info for SENDCo's
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)
- SEND Training Offer
- EHCP Interim Review Guidance
- We Are Middlesbrough Website