Freephone: 0808 8024040Help for domestic violence perpetrators. You can talk to us in confidence about your violence and domestic abuse. A friendly Helpline Advisor will listen to you without judgement and give you honest advice. We also offer help for…
Services in (1207)
Refine these results
- 08 08 16 89 111We believe that all survivors of domestic abuse should be able to get the support they need to feel safe and move on from the impact of abuse. We don’t just help people who’ve recently experienced domestic abuse — we’re here to support both…
- 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7)We’re working together against domestic abuse until women and children are safe. Women’s Aid is a grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services in England and build a future where domestic abuse is not…
- Sessions available Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.00pmCavendish HouseCavendish RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3EB01642 729392Supporting your independence by helping you to access the internet and be digitally included. Rekindle is a digital inclusion project aimed at helping adults in Middlesbrough gain confidence and skills to use digital devices and…
- Together Middlesbrough & Cleveland was launched by the Archbishop of York in December 2012, as the local expression of the Church Urban Fund (CUF) in the Diocese of York.
- Holme House RoadStockton07964 959959Nepacs youth project provides face to face and online support for children and young page aged 8 to 17 years impacted by imprisonment of a parent or loved one. This includes support to visit prison, outreach trips, residentials and…
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms. For more information visit their website.
- Queen SquareMiddlesbroughClevelandTS2 1AA Services we offer: Fully furnished flats located at Erimus house, with 2 crash pads 27 dispersed, fully furnished properties located in various locations within Middlesbrough Bed-spaces in total: 57 1 x office accommodation Gender:…
- 01642 729501Learning in Middlesbrough website a one-stop shop for education resources, advice, and self-help information to support families and professionals. Our unique website provides parents, professionals, and the wider community with…
- Post 16 - High Needs Funding
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- North East & Yorkshire Cerebral palsy/ Disability Football Team
- Info for SENDCo's
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)
- SEND Training Offer
- EHCP Interim Review Guidance
- We Are Middlesbrough Website
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Family Information Service, Middlesbrough Facebook Page