There are 4 main priorities for the Virtual School Middlesbrough. Raise attainment and accelerate progress for looked after children (LAC) and young people across all key stages; Improve school attendance and reduce exclusion;…
Search results (1202)
Refine these results
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 3:30pmSorbonne CloseStockton-on-TeesClevelandTS17 6DA07759110733 Jen Addison 07759 110733Vision25 is an independent social care and training provider. We are based in Stockton-on-Tees and offer a meaningful option for young people with learning difficulties aged 17 plus. Group sizes are kept small and our normal staffing…
- Vocational profiling helps the employment specialists understand what the service user would enjoy doing to help to find them jobs that will suit them.
- Are you a young person with SEND who wants to get involved, share your experiences and inspire other young people of Middlesbrough? This could be the opportunity for you! The volunteer will be an expert by experience and will be able to…
- Middlesbrough Council are keen to welcome people who want to help others. Volunteering for us will provide you with rewarding opportunities that can make a real difference to peoples' lives and the communities they live in. It can help…
- Do you know whats involved when you have to vote? The Makaton Charity and Wandsworth Council have created a Useful Guide. Download this from the righthand side of the page.
- Hours of care dependingInnovation Centre,Venture Court,HartlepoolTS25 5TG01429 239 616Voyage Specialist Healthcare provide clinically led care and support for clients of all ages with learning and physical disabilities, autism, mental health needs, brain injuries and a range of other complex needs. We provide…
- We swim 7 days a week at various times so we can always find a class to suit you!01642 711734Do you want to take part in a class which promotes bonding between parent and baby? Do you want to teach your child vital lifelong safety skills? Do you want to embrace the natural aquatic instincts that your baby was born with? Well then jump…
- Monday - Friday: 8.4 am - 5.15 pm and 24 hour Police Station representation.York House102-108 Borough RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2HJ01642 247656Watson Woodhouse Solicitors in Middlesbrough has been offering a dedicated, quality legal service to our clients for 25 years. Our aim is to build trusting, long-lasting relationships with our clients. To achieve this all our…
- Join our Facebook group, for further information about events and services around the Tees Valley area! 'Local Offer - Middlesbrough'
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World