Many people with sexually transmitted infections (STIs) don't get symptoms, so it's worth getting tested even if you feel fine. If you think you have an STI, the earlier you're tested, the sooner treatment can be given if it's needed.…
Services in Health (94)
Refine these results
- 01642 672987Starfish deliver Primary Care Psychological Therapies for adults (age 16+) across Teesside it is an organisation that is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the communities it serves. Mental healthHealthSubstance…
- Staying Safe - From Suicidal Thoughts. A helpful and informative website.
- Monday-Sunday 24/7OakmereCherry LaneOakmereLiverpoolUKL4 6UG0333 4444 432Substance Rehabilitation is a UK leading addiction treatment provider, made up of a team of addiction counsellors, therapists & support workers. Substance Rehabilitation work with most of the rehabs in the UK and also a selection of…
- Support to Talk has been established to make sure everyone knows how to support children, what to expect and where to seek help if children are struggling. Good communication is essential for learning, socialising and to developing full…
- Friendly, confidential drugs advice
- If you feel confused about your gender, you're not alone. Like adults, teenagers can experience a range of feelings about being male or female. View the NHS website for help and advice.
- T C E S, 3Raleigh CourtMiddlesbroughTS2 1RR01642 224205Tees Community Equipment Service is an equipment loan store developed to assist people with daily living and promote independence. Key Aims of the Service To deliver equipment which enables older and disabled people live healthily and…
- The Teesside Directory of bereavement services has been developed over the last 2 years by Child Bereavement UK to support any families in accessing the most appropriate support. See download.
- This is an initiative whereby supermarkets who do not sell the food offer this at a discount, in the form of a ‘Magic Box’. The contents vary and can consist of a range of fruit, veg, bakery, cakes and even cheese. The items are past the Best…
- 5 a Day
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Compliments, Comments, Complaints & Concerns
- Explaining Coronavirus to Children
- In-car Child Safety
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Physical Activity for Under 5's
- Safer Sleeping