Anti bullying young peoples section
Search results (15)
Refine these results
- Advice and support for children, parents and professionals
- Your ultimate internet survival guide. Here are the tips and tricks you'll need to stay safe online, beat the cyber-bullies and become a super-surfer. Learn how to stay safe online the fun way with Hacker and Dodge, the Dixi crew, Bobby…
- If you are being bullied you don't have to deal with it alone - talking to someone about it can often really help. Call 0800 1111
- Cyber bullying (online bullying) is when a person or a group of people uses the internet, email, online games or any other kind of digital technology to threaten, tease, upset or humiliate someone else.
- Term times week days02076396967Online Safety training and resources for children and young people and those who support them Childnet’s mission is to work in partnership with others around the world to help make the internet a great and safe place for children. …
- Childnet's mission is to work in partnership with others around the world to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- There’s a person attached to every body, respect both. Healthy relationships are all about respecting each other. You should feel loved, safe and free to be yourself. Relationships can be confusing and it can be difficult to understand…
- Bullying prevention, abuse prevention, stranger safety
- We equip young people, parents and professionals with the skills to tackle bullying and safeguarding issues across the UK