Kinship is the leading kinship care charity in England and Wales. We are here for all kinship carers – the grandparents and siblings, the aunts, uncles, and family friends who step up to raise children when their parents aren’t able to.
Services in Parenting (20)
Refine these results
- The Little Orange book contains advice and tips on how to manage common illnesses and problems that babies and young children often experience in the first 5 years of their lives. It also has information on more serious conditions, what…
- MumsMeetUp is a free web based app which connects mums locally and across the UK, enabling them to find real life friendships with other mums in their area and playmates for their children. As well as meeting up one to one, mums can also…
- Middlesbrough Children’s Centres offer the Family Links 4 week Parenting Puzzle Workshops. Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world but also the most rewarding. The Parenting Puzzle workshops are a great way of…
- Middlesbrough Registration Service provides the following services: Obtaining a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate Arranging a marriage or civil partnership Registering a birth Registering a death Citizenship…
- The School Readiness team work with families who have children aged 0 – 5 years. They link with midwifery, health and other partners to ensure that expectant parents, parents/carers and children get the best support possible to improve a…
- FREE ON LINE PARENTING COURSE FOR MIDDLESBROUGH PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS AND CARERS! We are delighted to invite any parents, grandparents and carers to access an innovative ONLINE course about children, worth £39, completely free of…
- Tiny Happy People is here to help you develop your child's communication skills. Explore our simple activities and play ideas and find out about their amazing early development. Including tips and advice. This is part of the BBC website.
- FREE ON LINE PARENTING COURSE FOR MIDDLESBROUGH PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS AND CARERS! We are delighted to invite any parents, grandparents and carers to access an innovative ONLINE course about teenagers, worth £9, completely free of…
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Explaining Coronavirus to Children
- Family Information Service, Middlesbrough Facebook Page
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- In-car Child Safety
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- NSPCC Talk Pants