The Mix is the UK’s leading support service for young people. We are here to help you take on any challenge you’re facing - from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs. Talk to us via online, social…
Services in Health, Mind & Body (32)
Refine these results
- It can be scary finding out a nude image or video of you has been shared online. But we can help. If you're under 18 and a nude image or video of you has been shared online, you can report it and to be removed from the internet. Visit our website to…
- See Related Links below for websites where youcan find information, advice and guidance on self harm.
- Are you ready for sex? Things to consider if you're thinking about having sex. Includes 10 questions that you should ask yourself.
- A Sexual Health Hub that works for you. Easily manage your sexual health with Virgin Care's free sexual health services designed to suit your lifestyle.
- Sexual health information and support in Middlesbrough
- Monday – Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pmMyplace Youth FacilityCustoms HouseNorth StreetMiddlesbroughTS2 1JP01642 225882C Card Sex & Relationships Risk and Resilience
- If you feel confused about your gender, you're not alone. Like adults, teenagers can experience a range of feelings about being male or female. View the NHS website for help and advice.
- Customs HouseNorth StreetMiddlesbroughTS2 1JP01642 728377Drugs, Alcohol & Sexual Health Why risk it? is Middlesbrough's 16-18 Risk Reduction Campaign. It is a partnership between Middlesbrough Teenage Pregnancy Unit, Sexual Health Teesside (Virgincare), DISC (Platform Drug and Alcohol…
- Young Minds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Our Goals To keep ourselves focused and on track, we’ve set out 4 key strategic aims: Foster…