Are you a young carer? Find out more about your rights with the NHS guide to care and support for young carers. Support and information for young carers during COVID19
Services in Young People (142)
Refine these results
- Take a look at this website for free sexual health and well-being information and guidance. You can also complete some online learning modules for professionals, parents and young people at our website
- Advice and support for children, parents and professionals
- We are open Monday - SaturdaySuite 1Concorde WaySTOCKTON-ON-TEESDurhamClevelandTS18 3RB07806639455Butterfly counselling Services specialises in counselling/play therapy for children, adolescents, young people, siblings, parents and adults affected by ASD and other neurological difficulties.
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 12.30pm1Bridge RoadStocktonTS18 1BH01642 615834To work in liaison with other agencies to identify and develop appropriate responses to young people involved in or at risk of being involved in problematic substance misuse.
- The Care to Learn can help pay for your childcare costs while you're learning. You must be aged under 20 at the start of your course.
- Your ultimate internet survival guide. Here are the tips and tricks you'll need to stay safe online, beat the cyber-bullies and become a super-surfer. Learn how to stay safe online the fun way with Hacker and Dodge, the Dixi crew, Bobby…
- The Middlesbrough CCard Scheme gives FREE condoms, including female condoms, dental dams and latex free alternatives' to young people in Middlesbrough aged 13-24. All Middlesbrough young people aged 13-24 can access the service; It…
- CCard is available to all young people inMiddlesbroughto register with the scheme or return to use their CCard. Health Drop Ins Day Time Venue Monday 2.45 - 3.30pm UCA School, Berwick Hills, Middlesbrough Tuesday 2.30pm Ormesby…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Accesses to services - by appointment only3Abbey StreetHartlepoolTS24 0JR01429 869247 01429 891444Moving On – Mediation, Children’s Work & Family Work for Separated and Separating Families Changing Futures North East’s free and heavily discounted services can help you reach an agreement on family issues and financial matters, and…