The following website explains postnatal depression, including possible causes and how you can access treatment and support. Includes tips for helping yourself, and guidance for friends and family.
Search results (36)
Refine these results
- 0300 303 1603Free antenatal classes that are run by Health Visitors, Midwives & Children's Centre Staff focusing on all aspects of pregnancy, birth and beyond, in Middlesbrough. The classes are informal, fun and non judgmental. There are 4 classes…
- Fridays 10am -10.45am Starting 24th April 2020Ladgate LaneMartonMiddlesbroughTS7 8AR01642 728242A fitness workout outdoors for Parents with baby in a pram lead by an instructor. Help increase fitness levels and tone muscles. Meet other parents. No child care needed. CANCELLED FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID.
- Sands is the stillbirth and neonatal death charity. We operate throughout the UK, supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby and promoting research to reduce the loss of babies' lives.
- The Twins and Multiple Births Association (Tamba) is the only UK-wide charity working to improve the lives of twins, triplets or more, and their families. We do this through successful campaigning to improve health and developmental…
- We swim 7 days a week at various times so we can always find a class to suit you!01642 711734Do you want to take part in a class which promotes bonding between parent and baby? Do you want to teach your child vital lifelong safety skills? Do you want to embrace the natural aquatic instincts that your baby was born with? Well then jump…