Helpline: 08088 020 021Winston’s Wish supports bereaved children, young people, their families and the professionals who support them. We provide emotional and practical bereavement support to children, young people and those who care for them. Our expert…
Services in Families (1196)
Refine these results
- Winter sports are becoming more accessible than ever before. But finding the right place or an activity when you’re living with a life-changing or challenging condition can be tough. Try our tool to find sports and resorts in Europe that…
- Our clinic is open Monday - Friday 9-5pmWolfson Centre, Department D1BathAvonBA1 3NG01225824103Introducing Wizzybug! Wizzybug is a fun, innovative powered wheelchair provided FREE of charge to young children in the UK by Designability a charity based in Bath. Who is Wizzybug designed for? Wizzybug is designed for physically…
- 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7)We’re working together against domestic abuse until women and children are safe. Women’s Aid is a grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services in England and build a future where domestic abuse is not…
- More organisations and services for you to check out:
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Sunday Mornings 09.30 - 10.30World of PlayUnit 4 West Coatham LaneRedcarTS10 5QD01642 756800World of Play offers weekly SEN Sessions for children and young people with a disability and their family. The sessions allow for a calmer and quieter atmosphere with full use of facilties and the addition of sensory arts and crafts…
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms.
- Website of weekly events round ups, days out posts and events calendar make planning for family fun quick and easy.
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- Online School Admissions
- Paying for Childcare
- Physical Activity for Under 5's
- Positive Parenting
- Post 16 - High Needs Funding
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP Guidance
- Preparation for Adulthood Guidance
- Preparing for Work: Support for People with Disabilities
- Primary School Admissions