Sara Age: 21 Occupation: Health Care Support Services apprenticeship, James Cook Hospital Sara is incredibly proud of securing her first job at James Cook University Hospital. Before starting her apprenticeship Sara completed a…
Services in Families (1230)
Refine these results
- Stephen is currently taking part in a Supported Internship at Middlesbrough College. He is currently on placement at The Homeless Café where he is working in the community to support staff to ensure food gets out to feed the homeless. He…
- You could get a bursary to help with education-related costs if you're aged 16 to 19 and studying at school or college (not university) in England or on a training course, including unpaid work experience.
- Cass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9QW07775 438 564Outdoor Bootcamps and exercise classes: Mondays: BOOTCAMP: 7.00pm - 8.00pm Tuesdays: METAFIT: 7.00pm - 7.30pm Wednesdays: Boxercise BOOTCAMP: 7.00pm - 8.00pm Saturdays: 5 week intense BOOTCAMP: 8.30am - 9.30am
- 4Louis is a UK charity that works across the country to support anyone affected by miscarriage, stillbirth and the death of a baby or child. We also work to improve the care bereaved families receive from health care and other…
- Your very own Outdoors Explorer will help you complete the 50 coolest outdoor things to do before you're 11 3/4 (and use your own skills to find hidden secret challenges!)
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 8pm07789 414817 020 3289 6420 Ext 303ABA Horizons believes every child can learn. Especially when given the right tools and support. Despite if they learn differently from you and I. We strive to help young people on the spectrum to maximise their potential. Based on the…
- Ketton RoadHardwickStockton on TeesTS19 8BU01642 677113Abbey Hill Academy and Sixth Form is part of Horizons Specialist Academy Trust and is based on Ketton Road adjacent to North Tees Hospital. The campus is large, with lots of green space, good sized playing fields, an all-weather playing…
- Abingdon Primary SchoolAbingdon RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 3JR01642 210567Every child matters at Abingdon Primary School. We aim to achieve the very highest standards of education within a caring, exciting and stimulating environment. We are committed to ensuring that all our pupils achieve their full…
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4.30 pm Friday: 8.30am – 4.00pmAbingdon Children's CentreAbingdon RdMiddlesbroughTS1 3JR01642 210567 – option 2Abingdon Children's Centre has a range of services to help families, with children under 5 years, to get the most from family life.
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- Mencaps Young Peoples Guide to the SEND Reforms
- Middlesbrough Schools List
- Middlesbrough Tribunal Guidance
- Middlesbroughs EHCP Template
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services