Middlesbrough has an exciting programme of live music, comedy, theatre and exhibitions.
Services in Leisure, Sport & Holiday Activities (141)
Refine these results
- Cass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9QW07775 438 564Outdoor Bootcamps and exercise classes: Mondays: BOOTCAMP: 7.00pm - 8.00pm Tuesdays: METAFIT: 7.00pm - 7.30pm Wednesdays: Boxercise BOOTCAMP: 7.00pm - 8.00pm Saturdays: 5 week intense BOOTCAMP: 8.30am - 9.30am
- Your very own Outdoors Explorer will help you complete the 50 coolest outdoor things to do before you're 11 3/4 (and use your own skills to find hidden secret challenges!)
- Training once a week. Matches played on Sundays33Ridley AvenueAcklamMiddlesbroughTS5 7AR07977 275 435We are a junior football club and are based in Acklam. Under 7 Under 8 Under 9 Under 10 Under 11 Under 12 Under 16
- Acklam Green CentreStainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS01642 811 120The Acklam Green Centre is a state-of-the-art community centre based on the corner of Acklam Road and Stainsby Road. It offers modern meeting and conference facilities with a large conference hall which boasts full audio visual…
- Training: Tuesday & Thursday: 6.00pm Playing: Saturday: Seniors 2.00pm Playing: Sunday: Juniors 10.00amSaltersgill AvenueSaltersgillMiddlesbroughTS4 3PR01642 319302Senior rugby for adultsJunior rugby for children 7 - 18 yearsThe club has the Whole Club Seal of Approval R.F.U. and Sports England.5 well drained rugby pitches, floodlit training area, enclosed by 2.2m fence.
- Albert ParkLinthorpe RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 3LB01642 819808Albert Park covers an area of 30 hectares in the centre of Middlesbrough. Facilities available include a visitor centre, roller skating rink, cafe, swan and boat hire on the lake, tennis courts, bowling greens, play areas, bandstand and…
- Allotment gardening is a creative and enjoyable leisure activity which all the family can take part in at a low cost. Tenants generally grow a variety of vegetables in an organic way, for family consumption. The plot can also be used to…
- En route to Albert Park along Linthorpe Road enjoy a break in Ayresome Gardens, a small urban park and playground situated on the site the former Ayresome cemetery. The park features a basketball court, children's play area and…
- Wednesday 11am - 12pm, January 4th - February 15th 2023Derwent StreetMiddlesbroughTS3 6JB01642 726196Sessions from 6 weeks old - Crawling Sessions just £2.00 Online booking required