Activities Include: Arts and Crafts Sports PlayStation Cooking One 2 One Support Issue based work And many more activities Venue Day …
Services in Families (1227)
Refine these results
- Whether you're a young person, looking for help for yourself or someone you know, or whether you're a teacher trying to help a student find support, the Youth Wellbeing Directory provides a list of local and national organisations for…
- Zetland HotelZetland RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 1EH01642 246777A warm welcome from The Zetland Brasserie who are making dining out easier for anyone with an additional need: Autism is a huge part of our lives & we know only too well just how difficult it can be to open your front door & face the world that at…
- 57Gilkes StreetMiddlesbroughTS1 5EL01642 061201Ofsted Registered Day Nursery offering full day care, breakfast and after school clubs, and a holiday club.
- 57Gilkes StreetMiddlesbroughTS1 5EL01642 061201Breakfast, After School & Holiday Club
- Zoe's Place Baby Hospice, Crossbeck HouseHigh StreetNormanbyMiddlesbroughTS6 9DA01642 457985First Monday of every month 09.30 - 11.00. Sessions to include: Activities to support your child's development Sesnory Stimulation Music therapy Nurses to answer questions For more information please contact Lisa or Katherine on…
- Crossbeck HouseHigh StreetNormanbyMiddlesbroughTS6 9DA01642 457985Zoë’s Place provides palliative, respite and end-of-life care to babies and infants. Zoё's Place Trust is a registered Charity providing palliative, respite and end of life care to babies and infants aged from birth to five years…
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained