0300 303 1603
Services in Health (94)
Refine these results
- What is Healthy Start? With Healthy Start, you get free vouchers every week to spend on milk, plain fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. You can also get free vitamins. Pregnant or have children under the age of…
- The HubDerwent StreetNorth OrmesbyMiddlesbroughTS3 6JB01642 351976Hope North East are now running a FREE Drop in service for support with recovery from drugs and alcohol. Service users can gain help ,advice and support from recovery workers whilst enjoying social activities with others that are also in…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm25(f) Copperfield StreetLondonSE1 0EN020 7928 0848 020 401 34 77Hope UK is a drug and alcohol education charity for children and young people, working also with parents and youth workers, giving them the skills to incorporate drug prevention into their own work with young people.
- Insight Healthcare provides counselling and other talking therapies on behalf of the NHS in Teesside.
- The James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is one of Europe’s most modern hospitals. James Cook provides a wide range of district general hospital services and specialist services including neurosciences, renal…
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 5.30pm4The Switchback, Gardner RoadMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 7RJ01628 823524 0845 458 3969If you or your child are newly diagnosed with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) or you suspect JIA visit our webite or contact us. We aim to provide information and support for people affected by juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and…
- Kooth is a website for young people, it offers free safe and anonymous online support. Kooth is an online mental health and well-being service for young people in Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland. It offers free, safe and anonymous…
- Sessions run Mondays and either Thursday or Fridays (depending on people's availability) between 8:45am and 4.00pm. Please contact us for start dates.Margrove Heritage CentreMargrove RoadBoosbeckSaltburn-by-the-SeaRedcar and ClevelandTS12 3BZ01287 636 382Wildlife Workshops and Volunteering for Health and Wellbeing Life Skills is a three-year project funded by the Big Lottery’s Reaching Communities Fund. The project will deliver 11 programmes of nature-based activities,…
- The Lions Lifeskills initiative has developed a wealth of original educational resources for those working with children and young people on personal, social, health and well-being for the classroom and youth work setting.
- 5 a Day
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Compliments, Comments, Complaints & Concerns
- Explaining Coronavirus to Children
- In-car Child Safety
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Physical Activity for Under 5's
- Safer Sleeping