01296 395995WheelPower is the national disability sports organisation for wheelchair sport and provides sporting opportunities for men, women and children with physical impairments to take part in a number of sports, including athletics.…
Search results (684)
Refine these results
- Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital? Take a look at the download on the righthand side of this page to find out.
- Whinney Banks Primary SchoolFakenham AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 4QQ01642 817713At Whinney Banks Primary we are passionate about providing a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum. We are extremely proud of the wide range of high quality learning opportunities and experiences we offer. Our personalised creative…
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 5:30pm4th FloorPortland HouseBressenden PlaceLondonSW1E 5EHChildren's Services: 0845 052 1231 Reception: 0207 233 6600We're working hard to transform the lives of disabled children across the UK, supporting them to become confident and independent young adults. How we can help you We want all disabled children's lives to be full of fun, friendship and…
- Wednesdays 5-6pmMiddlesbrough Football AcademyNormanby RoadMiddlesbroughTS6 9AE01642 757674SSE Wildcats Girls’ Football Centres from The FA will provide Middlesbrough girls aged 5-11 with regular opportunities to play football. The initiative offers organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment created exclusively…
- Windlestone SchoolChiltonFerryhillDL17 0HP01388 720337We are based in County Durham and cater for around 100 secondary school aged students altogether, who have severe difficulties in managing their emotions and behaviour. This consists of Key Stage 3 and 4 provision at our main school site…
- Wings SchoolWhassettMilnthorpeCumbriaLA7 7DN01539 562006Wings School Cumbria is a residential special school for boys and girls between the ages of 9 – 17 years. The school supports children and young people with social and emotional challenges that can sometimes affect their behaviour.
- Winter sports are becoming more accessible than ever before. But finding the right place or an activity when you’re living with a life-changing or challenging condition can be tough. Try our tool to find sports and resorts in Europe that…
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Sunday Mornings 09.30 - 10.30World of PlayUnit 4 West Coatham LaneRedcarTS10 5QD01642 756800World of Play offers weekly SEN Sessions for children and young people with a disability and their family. The sessions allow for a calmer and quieter atmosphere with full use of facilties and the addition of sensory arts and crafts…
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- Childcare - Your Choices
- Children and Young Peoples Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Complaints - Schools