You could get a bursary to help with education-related costs if you're aged 16 to 19 and studying at school or college (not university) in England or on a training course, including unpaid work experience.
Services in Young People (143)
Refine these results
- 145-147St Johns stLondonLondonLondonEC1V 4PW0800 088 66 86ADT Healthcare is a national helpline offering assistance for people who suffer from mental health problems and drug/alcohol addiction.
- 31Springfield Road - Floor 1ChelmsfordEssexCM2 6JE0203 900 3091The AIM Group specialise in finding training and employment opportunities for those who want to reach their full potential. We work with a range of employers and training providers, allowing us to bring amazing opportunities to your…
- Amplify is a group of young people who advise the Children's Commissioner and her team. They are at the heart of the Children's Commissioner's work and make sure the voice of children and young people is listened to and taken seriously
- Anti bullying young peoples section
- Apart of Me is an app that can be downloaded to any smartphone. It is a game that is designed to help young people cope with the death of a loved one. When someone you love dies, it can feel like everything has turned upside down. But…
- Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll work alongside experienced staff, gain job-specific skills, earn a wage and get holiday pay, and study towards a related qualification.
- GET MORE OUT OF A CAREER IN THE ARMY Looking to develop your skills? Travel the world? Make new friends? Whoever you are and whatever you want to do, an Army apprenticeship can help you get there. The Army has one of the largest…
- Ask Sam is ChildLine's problem page where you can read letters from other young people. You can also ask for advice yourself and Sam will try to post a reply below.
- Become is here to make a difference to individual lives right now, and the care system as a whole for future generations. Our vision is that care-experienced people have the same chances as everyone else to live happy, fulfilled lives.