Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy…
Services in Pregnancy & Babies (36)
Refine these results
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 3.00pmLife, Unit 4Tancred CloseLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV31 3RZHelpline: 0808 802 5433 01926 312272 Text to Talk: Text Lifecare followed by your message to: 88020National Charity. All services are confidential. Services offered: Crisis pregnancy care Housing and support for young women and their children Counselling and after-abortion support. Education service for schools and…
- The Little Orange book contains advice and tips on how to manage common illnesses and problems that babies and young children often experience in the first 5 years of their lives. It also has information on more serious conditions, what…
- The Lullaby Trust provides specialist support for bereaved families and anyone affected by a sudden infant death (SIDS) and advice on safer sleep for babies.
- Advice line hours: Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 1.00pmLondonEC1Y 8RT0808 802 0029Maternity Action champions maternity rights at work, in the benefits system and in access to maternity care. We promote gender equality and the health and well-being of all pregnant women, new mothers and their families. We offer…
- Marton RoadMiddlesbrough01642 850850Becoming a parent is an amazing and exciting experience and in South Tees our dedicated purpose is to provide you with the highest standard of maternity support and care. We offer a range of maternity care services in hospital, community…
- James Cook University HospitalMarton RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3BW01642 854880A midwife is specially trained to look after mothers and their babies throughout pregnancy, labour and after birth. They work in hospitals and in the community. You will see a midwife each time you have an antenatal appointment and you and…
- If you have been affected by miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or molar pregnancy, we hope you will find here the information and support that you need to help you through.
- The National Childbirth Trust - For practical and emotional support in all areas of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood including help with feeding.
- The NHS Choices Pregnancy & Baby Guide provides a comprehensive online information service for expectant mothers and their families and helps women stay in control throughout their pregnancy and in the first few weeks of their new…
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video
- Child Benefit
- Explaining Coronavirus to Children
- Family Information Service, Middlesbrough Facebook Page
- Handle with Care - A Guide to Keeping your Baby Safe
- In-car Child Safety
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's