4Louis is a UK charity that works across the country to support anyone affected by miscarriage, stillbirth and the death of a baby or child. We also work to improve the care bereaved families receive from health care and other…
Services in Pregnancy & Babies (37)
Refine these results
- Stainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS07944 501 818I teach IAIM Infant Massage and Birthlight Baby Yoga courses. Baby Massage is suitable from birth to a year old and is great for helping with issues such as trapped wind, constipation and colic as well as a great way to help with bonding and…
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Helpline open every day from 9.30am to 10.30pmPO Box 207BridgwaterTA6 7YTHelpline: 0300 330 5453 Admin: 08444 122948Information and support for breastfeeding mothers and their families. Training for breastfeeding counsellors and peer supporters.
- 0300 303 1603Health Visitors are available at your local Children's Centre and other venues for advice, support, and information and to discuss any health, development, breast feeding or weaning concerns you may have. They are by appointment…
- Thursdays: 10.00am - 11.00amCypress RoadMartonMIDDLESBROUGHTS7 8QG07936948196Baby Massage with sensory play activities, interactive story time and mummy /carer relaxation. Experiences EYFS teacher and Baby Massage Instructor. Special Moments Holistics
- Working to give every baby in the UK the healthiest start in life. Resources include: Baby Buddy: Our free app for parents & parents-to-be, created with mums, midwives & doctors. Out of the Blue: Talking about maternal mental health.…
- Breast Buddies - breastfeeding support group. Head over to their facebook page for help, advice and events.
- Breast Feeding groups are available at your local Children's Centre and other venues for advice, support, and information on breast feeding. A health visitor will be available for the first hour to offer support and guidance. …
- The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) aims to be an independent source of support and information for breastfeeding women and others.
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video
- Child Benefit
- Explaining Coronavirus to Children
- Family Information Service, Middlesbrough Facebook Page
- Handle with Care - A Guide to Keeping your Baby Safe
- In-car Child Safety
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's