Breast Buddies - breastfeeding support group. Head over to their facebook page for help, advice and events.
Services in Families (1219)
Refine these results
- 5St Georges YardFarnhamSurreyGU9 9DJ01420 481681The College of Contract Management is a distance learning college, providing courses across a multitude of subjects. With qualifications being awarded at varied levels such as certificate, diploma and NVQ level 6 and 7, you will surely…
- 01642 201831The process of the Education, Health and Care assessment can be overwhelming. The assessment process takes 20 weeks. Take a look at the download of the guidance document and the infographic which helps to breakdown the steps of the…
- All “Middlesbrough Children Matter” and this strategy, alongside other key strategies promotes greater inclusion and support for our children and young people across Middlesbrough. This strategy also supports the proposals in the…
- Mondays: 1.00 - 2.30pm Term Time OnlyCommunity Ventures Ltd, 101The GreenwayMiddlesbroughTS3 9PA Stay & Play Family Support Group. Please ring the middle bell on arrival.
- 4 FREE fortnightly creative stay and play sessions at 2 venues: Grove Hill Community Hub and Easterside Community Hub. Age upto 5yrs. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Places are limited please see the attachements
- 7 days a week: 8am-10pmSt George's WorksColegateNorwichNorfolkNR1 3DD03302 020015Rehabs UK is a free and confidential service that connects those looking for support with a number of trusted rehab clinics throughout Middlesborough and across the UK. We will work with you to understand your situation and find the…
- 01494 521332Theyarethefuture is a parent support service provided by Everlief Child Psychology. The site includes lots of free blog articles on mental health issues in children. There are also some free courses as well as some which are paid for.
- At Addiction Advocates, we help people who suffer from addictions, find the right place for your drug and/or alcohol rehabilitation. Our actions and decisions are fully based on your needs and wants. Join us today, and embark on a journey…
- 07305295128Group for the people of Darlington and Middlesbrough that have chronic pain and have chronic conditions
- Multi-Agency Exclusions Policy
- Under 5's Activity Ideas
- Post 16 - High Needs Funding
- Info for SENDCo's
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)
- SEND Training Offer
- EHCP Interim Review Guidance
- We Are Middlesbrough Website
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Family Information Service, Middlesbrough Facebook Page