What is a Dynamic Support Register? Designed to help professionals across organisations, when working with children and young people who have a diagnosis of Learning Disability or Autism. Aims to identify risk. With the view of then…
Services in Families (1189)
Refine these results
- Parent & Toddler Classes - Saturday mornings, Beginner classes Saturday morning, Wednesday & Thursday evenings.Stainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS07816913888Muir School of Irish Dancing was established in 2004, by Veronica Muir-Sheekey. We offer classes in Middlesbrough & Stockton on Tees for boys and girls from aged 18mth+ Our vision is to not only teach dancing we aim to build confidence,…
- Thursday (term time only) 10am - 11amMiddlesbrough Borough Council, Hemlington LibraryCrosscliffHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9JJ01642 591918
- By appointment07788 336 237There is a Speech and Language Therapist working in the Family Hubs as part of the Family Hubs offer. The offer is open to pre-school children with a focus on children aged 3-4 years. Through this service you can access advice and…
- Please click on the document in 'Downloads' section to view the names/contact details of all SENCOs in Middlesbrough.
- Mediation helps you sort arrangements for children and finance. If you’re splitting-up or getting a divorce, family mediation can help you sort out arrangements with your ex or other family members. Click on the related links to access…
- Advicenow is an independent, not-for-profit website, run by the charity Law for Life: the Foundation for Public Legal Education. It provides accurate, practical information on rights and the law in England and Wales. We believe…
- Call Centre: 0300 456 4000 Hear To Listen (Children): 0808 175 3333Cafcass stands for Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service. Cafcass represents children in family court cases in England. We independently advise the family courts about what is safe for children and in their best…
- The Department for Education is responsible for children’s services and education, including early years, schools, higher and further education policy, apprenticeships and wider skills in England.
- Advice Line: 0300 0115 142 For Business & Training020 8888 3377ACE Education Training provides independent advice and information for parents on education issues in England. High quality training services covering education law and guidance are provided to a wide range of education…
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Health Services - Referral routes into Adult Services
- Children and Young Peoples Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Sugar Swaps for Kids
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer