A short animation funded by the Department for Education to help children and young people with SEND and their parents learn about the service and support on offer from their local "Information Advice and Support Service" and how a local…
Services in Families (1230)
Refine these results
- Open Monday To Friday 9am to 5pm, Sat 9am tp 2pm84 Berkeley StGlasgowGlasgow CityG3 7DS0800 644 6062Wheelchair Accessible Holiday Taxis is a One Stop Shop to book a wide range of disabled taxis in a variety of destinations from anywhere in the world using your chosen currency. We are a specialist online taxi booking service focused…
- Monday to Friday (8.30am to 4.30pm)Marton RoadMiddlesbrough01642 835553Our wheelchair services department, based within the Disablement Services Centre provides a range of manual and powered wheelchairs to residents of Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland with a permanent mobility problem.
- Tennis World LtdMarton RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3SA01642 322388Tennis World are proud to host Wheelchair Tennis! Supported by the LTA Tennis, it is an inclusive session. Please contact Tennis World for more information on 01642 322388.
- 01296 395995WheelPower is the national disability sports organisation for wheelchair sport and provides sporting opportunities for men, women and children with physical impairments to take part in a number of sports, including athletics.…
- Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital? Take a look at the download on the righthand side of this page to find out.
- Open 24 Hours a day, seven days a week, all year334Summer LnBirminghamBirminghamB19 3RG0121 277 4441At Which Rehab, we provided free expert advice and guidance to help people overcome addiction in Middlesborough.Whether it’s alcohol or drugs that people need help and advice with, our 24 hour helpline is here for you. The key to…
- Whinney Banks Primary SchoolFakenham AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 4QQ01642 817713At Whinney Banks Primary we are passionate about providing a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum. We are extremely proud of the wide range of high quality learning opportunities and experiences we offer. Our personalised creative…
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 5:30pm4th FloorPortland HouseBressenden PlaceLondonSW1E 5EHChildren's Services: 0845 052 1231 Reception: 0207 233 6600We're working hard to transform the lives of disabled children across the UK, supporting them to become confident and independent young adults. How we can help you We want all disabled children's lives to be full of fun, friendship and…
- Customs HouseNorth StreetMiddlesbroughTS2 1JP01642 728377Drugs, Alcohol & Sexual Health Why risk it? is Middlesbrough's 16-18 Risk Reduction Campaign. It is a partnership between Middlesbrough Teenage Pregnancy Unit, Sexual Health Teesside (Virgincare), DISC (Platform Drug and Alcohol…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video