Helpline: 0800 02 888 40Child Bereavement UK helps children, parents and families to rebuild their lives when a child grieves or when a child dies. We support children and young people up to the age of 25 who are facing bereavement, and anyone affected by the death…
Services in Young People (140)
Refine these results
- 24/7Weston House42 Curtain RoadLondonEC2A 3NH0800 11 11Young people and children are listened to about any problems day or night. Children who are deaf or find using a regular telephone difficult can try the textphone service. Childline's counsellors listen, advise and help young people and…
- If you are being bullied you don't have to deal with it alone - talking to someone about it can often really help. Call 0800 1111
- Cyber bullying (online bullying) is when a person or a group of people uses the internet, email, online games or any other kind of digital technology to threaten, tease, upset or humiliate someone else.
- Term times week days02076396967Online Safety training and resources for children and young people and those who support them Childnet’s mission is to work in partnership with others around the world to help make the internet a great and safe place for children. …
- Marton RoadMiddlesbrough Find out more about Children and Adolescent Services in Middlesbrough. Follow the website link below to find out what hospital services are available to the community. For more information
- 01642 876323We won't judge or tell you what to do, we are here to listen and support you to make the positive changes that you want. We also offer support if you are affected by someone else's drug or alcohol use. This service is for young people aged 10 to…
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 4.45pm Friday: 9.00am - 3.30pmRichard Crossthwaite CentreSotherby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 8BT01642 282222Cleveland Youth Association has two arms to its business namely Shape Training which provides training opportunities in Apprenticeships and Foundation Learning for young people and Youth Services which supports a variety of youth…
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Acklam LibraryAcklam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 7AB The Community Hub at Acklam provides the following: Access to library services Information on local public services Free access to the internet and Wi-Fi Space for advice services Space for community meetings and activities Early…
- Ormesby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 7RP The community Hub at Berwick Hills is made up of the Neptune Centre, Joe Walton's Community Centre and Neptune Centre Library. Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- CURRENT VACANCIES & OPPORTUNITIES
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- Talking about Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Teenage Information Advice & Guidance Appointments
- Young People