Safe Place Schemes are places in the community where people who need extra support can go if they need some help. This ‘help’ can range from a phone call to home to ask a relative to pick them up or help with directions. Safe Place Schemes can be…
Search results (1211)
Refine these results
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 4.45pm Friday: 9.00am - 3.30pmRichard Crossthwaite CentreSotherby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 8BT01642 282222Cleveland Youth Association has two arms to its business namely Shape Training which provides training opportunities in Apprenticeships and Foundation Learning for young people and Youth Services which supports a variety of youth…
- Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 9.00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9.00am - 6.00pm4Towers AvenueJesmondNewcastle upon TyneNE2 3QE02033 269 160Clinical Partners are the UK's largest private mental health partnership, helping thousands of families access the expert care they need. With experienced Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists based across the UK, we…
- The Communication Trust is a coalition of more than 50 not-for-profit organisations, who provide support to children and young people with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN). The members of the Communication Trust…
- Middlesbrough Council, Cumberland House, 5Chelmsford RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 6PH01642 851717Community Bridge Team is part of the Middlesbrough Community Inclusion Service which supports adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are a skilled and creative team that has many years of experience supporting people in…
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pmSt Mary's Centre82-90 Corporation RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2RW01642 253865 01642 210170Supported accommodation for young people/young mums aged 16-25. Resettlement/floating support to young people.
- Do you have a welfare benefits problem? Do you need advice on what to claim? Free and confidential help and advice is available from Community Hubs in Middlesbrough. For an appointment please ring 01642 802303 DAY AM PM Mondays Newport…
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Acklam LibraryAcklam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 7AB The Community Hub at Acklam provides the following: Access to library services Information on local public services Free access to the internet and Wi-Fi Space for advice services Space for community meetings and activities Early…
- Ormesby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 7RP The community Hub at Berwick Hills is made up of the Neptune Centre, Joe Walton's Community Centre and Neptune Centre Library. Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Rainbow Leisure CentreParkway CentreCoulby NewhamMiddlesbroughTS8 0TJ01642 593696The Community Hub at Coulby Newham is made up of the Rainbow Leisure Centre and Rainbow Library Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World