Vocational profiling helps the employment specialists understand what the service user would enjoy doing to help to find them jobs that will suit them.
Services in (1202)
Refine these results
- Please see attached some useful information on Supported Internships!
- We specialise in engaging and supporting girls and boys who are struggling with confidence, body image or who have a negative relationship with exercise. We also support girls and boys who are strong and athletic and want to add another…
- Unit 3Durham Way SouthAycliffe Business ParkNewton AycliffeDL5 6XN01325 728 222The Sensory Squad is a brand-new dedicated team, designed to run all aspects of our Sensory, Rebound Therapy, Group Sessions and clubs 7 days a week. With the addition of our brand-new sensory room we plan to take our SEND programs to the…
- The SEND Gateway website provided by NASEN provides a weath of information relating to Special Eductional Needs ad Disbailities.
- Windlestone SchoolChiltonFerryhillDL17 0HP01388 720337We are based in County Durham and cater for around 100 secondary school aged students altogether, who have severe difficulties in managing their emotions and behaviour. This consists of Key Stage 3 and 4 provision at our main school site…
- Greengates AcademyMelton RoadStockton-on-teesTS19 0JD01642 570104Green Gates Academy is a primary school for pupils ranging from Year 1 to Year 6. Pupils attending our school have an Education Health and Care Plan due to their social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Some of the conditions our…
- Leger WayDoncasterDN2 6AY01302 386700Doncaster Deaf Trust can trace its history back to 1829 when Reverend William Carr Fenton set up a school to help young deaf people receive an education to equip them to become self-supporting adults. Throughout the Trust’s history,…
- Kids 1st Day Nursery, 2Cygnet DriveStockton-on-teesTS18 3DZ01642 674 672The new purpose-built nursery has 108 places and has been designed to provide a wonderful child-friendly environment. The nursery is split into rooms depending on age group and stage of development. Each room has direct access to large,…
- Dormanstown Primary SchoolSouth AvenueRedcarTS10 5LY01642 483696Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment, in which we strive to provide inspiring and memorable learning experiences for children throughout their learning journey. We have 240 pupils within our…
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Compliments, Comments, Complaints & Concerns
- What are Children’s Centres?
- What is a Nanny?
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- What is a Playgroup?
- What is a Parent & Toddler Group?
- What is Out of School Care?
- What is Holiday Care?
- What is a Day Nursery?