Apart of Me is an app that can be downloaded to any smartphone. It is a game that is designed to help young people cope with the death of a loved one. When someone you love dies, it can feel like everything has turned upside down. But…
Services in Support Services & Helplines (39)
Refine these results
- Ask Sam is ChildLine's problem page where you can read letters from other young people. You can also ask for advice yourself and Sam will try to post a reply below.
- Become is here to make a difference to individual lives right now, and the care system as a whole for future generations. Our vision is that care-experienced people have the same chances as everyone else to live happy, fulfilled lives.
- Are you a young carer? Find out more about your rights with the NHS guide to care and support for young carers. Support and information for young carers during COVID19
- We are open Monday - SaturdaySuite 1Concorde WaySTOCKTON-ON-TEESDurhamClevelandTS18 3RB07806639455Butterfly counselling Services specialises in counselling/play therapy for children, adolescents, young people, siblings, parents and adults affected by ASD and other neurological difficulties.
- Holme House RoadStockton07964 959959Nepacs youth project provides face to face and online support for children and young page aged 8 to 17 years impacted by imprisonment of a parent or loved one. This includes support to visit prison, outreach trips, residentials and…
- HOPELine UK: Monday - Friday 10.00am - 10.00pm Saturday & Sunday: 2pm - 10.00pm and Bank Holidays 2.00pm - 5.00pmUnit 128-32 Milner StreetWarringtonCheshireWA5 1ADHOPELineUK: 0800 068 41 41 Office: 01925 572444Every year many hundreds of young people take their own lives in the UK. Many thousands more contemplate suicide; many harm themselves or suffer alone, afraid to speak openly about how they are feeling. PAPYRUS exists to give young people…
- 116 000Say Something is a new national service which allows young people to report child sexual exploitation through a free, 24/7 anonymous helpline. You can call or text Say Something on 116 000 email: email@example.com
- The Mix is the UK’s leading support service for young people. We are here to help you take on any challenge you’re facing - from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs. Talk to us via online, social…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 5.00pm1-2Taylors Yard67 Alderbrook RoadLondonSW12 8AD0208 772 9900 0208 772 9746For Young Peoples information advice and counselling