01642 22826624/7 Helpline Service. For advice and support on substance misuse issues.
Services in (1228)
Refine these results
- 145-147St Johns stLondonLondonLondonEC1V 4PW0800 088 66 86ADT Healthcare is a national helpline offering assistance for people who suffer from mental health problems and drug/alcohol addiction.
- 07934 104 283 07742 090 608Branches supports anyone who has been affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use. This includes parents, partners, siblings, grandparents and friends. Coping alone is not easy, it can be stressful, hurtful, tiring and can leave us…
- Open 24/7Richmond DriveWatfordHertfordshireWD17 3BG01923 369 161We are currently offering a free national helpline for anyone suffering from an addiction and needs urgent help. Our helpline team is made up of former addicts who can offer a unique perspective on substance abuse seeing as they have been…
- Monday: 10.00am – 6.00pm Tuesday: 9.00am – 6.00pm Wednesday: 9.00am – 7.00pm Thursday: 12noon – 6.00pm Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pmAcklam RoadAcklamMiddlesbroughTS5 4EQ01642 354550 01642 873575We provide a GP Service supporting Recovery from Addictions.
- The HubDerwent StreetNorth OrmesbyMiddlesbroughTS3 6JB01642 351976Hope North East are now running a FREE Drop in service for support with recovery from drugs and alcohol. Service users can gain help ,advice and support from recovery workers whilst enjoying social activities with others that are also in…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm25(f) Copperfield StreetLondonSE1 0EN020 7928 0848 020 401 34 77Hope UK is a drug and alcohol education charity for children and young people, working also with parents and youth workers, giving them the skills to incorporate drug prevention into their own work with young people.
- 24/7Unit 34 New House67-68 Hatton GardenLondonLondonEC1N 8JY0808 250 2196Providing addiction advice and treatment to anyone who needs support.
- Ocean Recovery is a alcohol and drug rehabilitation centre. We provide services to addicts wishing to attain recovery. Services we provide are divided into two areas: detoxification and rehabilitation. Rehabilitation typically…
- Open 24 Hours a day, seven days a week, all year334Summer LnBirminghamBirminghamB19 3RG0121 277 4441At Which Rehab, we provided free expert advice and guidance to help people overcome addiction in Middlesborough.Whether it’s alcohol or drugs that people need help and advice with, our 24 hour helpline is here for you. The key to…
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Complaints - Schools
- SEND Needs Assessment, June 2019
- Top Tips for Using NHS Services
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Short Breaks through Individual Budgets Guide
- Mencaps Young Peoples Guide to the SEND Reforms
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019