Childnet's mission is to work in partnership with others around the world to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
Search results (1210)
Refine these results
- Marton RoadMiddlesbrough Find out more about Children and Adolescent Services in Middlesbrough. Follow the website link below to find out what hospital services are available to the community. For more information
- Please see attached the Children and young peoples participation strategy 2018-2020.
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Middlesbrough House, 50Corporation RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2RH All local authorities have a statutory responsibility to identify children missing from education (CME), and those pupils at risk of being missing from education. This applies in relation to children of compulsory school age who…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm2nd Floor Hemlington Health Centre21-25 Viewly Hill CentreHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9JH01642 579160To find out more about opportunities for Children and Young People with a disability, click here to view more services in our Local Offer. The Childrens with Disabilities team provides the following services: Assessment of need…
- 01642 746982The children’s continuing care team in partnership with children, young people, their families and professionals known to them use the National Framework to identify the level of need and eligibility for children’s continuing…
- CCLC provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children's rights.
- Marton RoadMiddlesbrough01642 850850Making sure that children feel safe, are comfortable and that children and their parents understand their condition, injury or illness is important to us and we make it our priority to ensure that we support children and their families…
- Middlesbrough CollegeDock StreetMiddlesbroughTS2 1AD Middlesbrough College offers unique party packages to children across Teesside. Gymnastics Parties Football Parties GoKart Parties
- 01302 751416The Children's Sleep Charity are a national, award-winning charity supporting children with sleep issues. They provide support for families and accredited training for professionals and commercial organisations. Visit their…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World