0800 0121 247Our live-in care service enables anyone with care needs, be they elderly or younger adults, to continue to live in their own home with 24 hour support from a live-in carer.
Services in (1203)
Refine these results
- FridayFarndale RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 2PT07810761038Baby Movers classes are suitable for babies up until they are confidently walking and Little Movers classes are suitable for toddlers who are confidently walking up to school age. We use a mix of games, activities and dance in class and…
- 24 hours a day, seven days a weekSuite 2Wentworth LodgeWelwyn Garden CityHertfordshireAL8 7SR01707 502082ENA Care Group has been providing Live In Carers in England and Wales for almost 30 years. Founded by Claudio and Clare Duran in 1994, ENA is and always has been a family business which puts person centred care first. ENA specialises and…
- Laurel House,78 Skinner StreetStockton-on-teesTS18 1EG07804 368 585Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside arranges regular sessions and workshops for adults, parents & children with dyspraxia. The project runs under the umbrella of Roseberry Community Consortium, a local Teesside based charity helping…
- LiveYou supports young adults with physical disabilities, creating custom live-in support packages which maximise choice & control. LiveYou is user-led, supporting clients to: acquire funding, recruit PAs and manage their support…
- 0191 433 3355Parental conflict, including parents who are together or separated, which is frequent, intense and poorly resolved, puts children's mental health and long-term life chances at risk. The Reducing Parental Conflict Programme (RPC),…
- Website of weekly events round ups, days out posts and events calendar make planning for family fun quick and easy.
- Website about Family life and ideas for adventures across North East England for kids, teens and grownups.
- 24/7Unit 1, floor 1, Imperial PlaceMaxwell RoadBorehamwoodHertfordshireWD6 1JN0808 274 9707UKAT is a private addiction treatment provider with over seven locations throughout the UK. We offer treatment for under-18s, as well as for people with a dual diagnosis. Our addiction experts are certified and experienced in helping…
- Helpline: 0808 1000 900Helping prevent child sexual abuse. If you’re worried about child sexual abuse, you can talk to us. Our confidential helpline, new live chat and secure messaging service are here for anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse and…
- Understanding Relationships & Health Education
- Useful Contacts
- Preparing for Adulthood Guidance
- Victim blaming and the online experiences of children and young people v3
- Multi-Agency Exclusions Policy
- Under 5's Activity Ideas
- Post 16 - High Needs Funding
- North East & Yorkshire Cerebral palsy/ Disability Football Team
- Info for SENDCo's
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)