Join our Facebook group, for further information about events and services around the Tees Valley area! 'Local Offer - Middlesbrough'
Services in (1225)
Refine these results
- 1Stansted GroveMiddleton St. GeorgeDarlingtonDL2 1UU07805 507922'We can Dance' was established in 2000 to provide dance lessons for Children with Special Needs in Northern England. They became a registered charity in 2010, focusing on young people with special educational needs, such as profound and…
- 01642 263121One in four of us will struggle with our emotional health at some time in our lives. Life has its ups and downs for all of us. There’s help out there –you can speak directly to a local talking therapy team member. They will talk through your…
- 01242 530007WellChild is the national UK children's charity making it possible for children and young people with exceptional health needs to be cared for at home instead of hospital, wherever possible. Visit their website for more information.
- Eltham CrescentThornabyStockton on TeesTS17 9RA01642 883030Westlands Academy is an 11-16 SEMH residential school and is part of Horizons Specialist Academy Trust. Every young person who is referred to our school has experienced difficulties at their previous school, or within the community…
- A short animation funded by the Department for Education to help children and young people with SEND and their parents learn about the service and support on offer from their local "Information Advice and Support Service" and how a local…
- Open Monday To Friday 9am to 5pm, Sat 9am tp 2pm84 Berkeley StGlasgowGlasgow CityG3 7DS0800 644 6062Wheelchair Accessible Holiday Taxis is a One Stop Shop to book a wide range of disabled taxis in a variety of destinations from anywhere in the world using your chosen currency. We are a specialist online taxi booking service focused…
- Monday to Friday (8.30am to 4.30pm)Marton RoadMiddlesbrough01642 835553Our wheelchair services department, based within the Disablement Services Centre provides a range of manual and powered wheelchairs to residents of Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland with a permanent mobility problem.
- Tennis World LtdMarton RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3SA01642 322388Tennis World are proud to host Wheelchair Tennis! Supported by the LTA Tennis, it is an inclusive session. Please contact Tennis World for more information on 01642 322388.
- 01296 395995WheelPower is the national disability sports organisation for wheelchair sport and provides sporting opportunities for men, women and children with physical impairments to take part in a number of sports, including athletics.…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World