Middlesbrough Council values the important role that Carers play. Are you supporting friends, family or neighbours on a regular basis? Would you like to know what help and support is available locally? How can Middlesbrough Council…
Services in (1226)
Refine these results
- See Related Links below for websites where youcan find information, advice and guidance on self harm.
- Parents can use the 3 programmes independently. Why not try it out yourself by registering with your own personal email address, there are lots of tools and videos etc. to use throughout the programme. Me you and Baby too, Is for new and…
- Fridays: 9.30am - 11.30am Term Time onlyTrinity Methodist ChurchStainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS07810 761 038Baby Movers classes are suitable for babies up until they are confidently walking and Little Movers classes are suitable for toddlers who are confidently walking up to school age. We use a mix of games, activities and dance in class and…
- FREE Football Sessions for children and young people ages 6-18. Contact details below for more information or simply turn up and play!
- Middlesbroughs SEND Strategic Board is made up of people from different organisations who work together, to make sure that children and young people with SEND are supported to be successful. Monthly updates can be found in the download…
- 31Springfield Road - Floor 1ChelmsfordEssexCM2 6JE0203 900 3091The AIM Group specialise in finding training and employment opportunities for those who want to reach their full potential. We work with a range of employers and training providers, allowing us to bring amazing opportunities to your…
- Triple-A In the Classroom Attention Arousal Anxiety An online learning resource forteachers, teaching assistants, SENCOs,and school leaders for supporting autistic and neurodivergent pupils Supported jointly by Research…
- Sundays: 9:00am.TS8 9JH A free, fun, and friendly weekly 2k event for juniors (4 to 14 year olds).
- Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. (dependent on a child’s eligible funded hours)Hemlington Initiative Centre (Next to Hemlington Recreation Centre)Cass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9QW In September 2021 the Early Years Specialist Support Service changed to the Early Years and Primary Inclusion Team. This team includes the Cleveland Unit Child Development Centre and is based in the SEND and Inclusion Hub at Hemlington.…
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Children and Young Peoples Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Sugar Swaps for Kids
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer
- Higher Education