More organisations and services for you to check out:
Services in (1190)
Refine these results
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Sunday Mornings 09.30 - 10.30World of PlayUnit 4 West Coatham LaneRedcarTS10 5QD01642 756800World of Play offers weekly SEN Sessions for children and young people with a disability and their family. The sessions allow for a calmer and quieter atmosphere with full use of facilties and the addition of sensory arts and crafts…
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms.
- Website of weekly events round ups, days out posts and events calendar make planning for family fun quick and easy.
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- 01342 832243'Better futures for young lives with epilepsy and associated conditions' Young Epilepsy is a national charity supporting people aged 25 and under who have epilepsy or an associated condition. The charity exists to help those…
- Young Minds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Our Goals To keep ourselves focused and on track, we’ve set out 4 key strategic aims: Foster…
- Don't ignore bullying, it won't go away. If you are being bullied, it can be making your life really miserable and you need to talk to someone about what is happening. Bullying is where someone hurts you either physically, by hitting or…
- We have held two young peoples conferences in Middlesbrough, pulling together the Voices of young people across the schools. The feeback has been given to teams across Education, Health and Social Care as well as our SEND Strategic Group…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Blind Cords - Preventing Strangulation
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video