Employment is what most young people hope for when they leave education. For many young people this can be challenging, and HEE’s Project Choice Supported Internship Programme is working alongside Middlesbrough Council to support…
Services in (1189)
Refine these results
- Macmillan AcademyStockton RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4AG01642 800800Welcome to Post 16 at Macmillan Academy. We pride ourselves that each individual student is valued and encouraged to achieve their potential. Our mission statement, "Inspiring every student to succeed" is integral to all that we do at…
- Monday - Friday: 7.00am - 6.00pm2Beverley RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3LQ01642 852626Private Day Nursery, Out of School and Holiday Club
- Wednesdays: 9.15am - 11.00am Term Time onlyNunthorpe Methodist ChurchConnaught RoadNunthorpeMiddlesbroughTS7 0BP Parent & Toddler group. October 2019 - We have no vacancies at this time.
- A short animation funded by the Department for Education to help children and young people with SEND and their parents learn about the service and support on offer from their local "Information Advice and Support Service" and how a local…
- Saltersgill AvenueMiddlesbroughTS4 3JS01642 855010Hollis Academy caters for up to 85 pupils, all of whom have an EHCP in respect of SEMHD, (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Difficulties). Our aim is to ensure that all pupils thrive and achieve their very best in all aspects of school…
- Third Floor 207Regent StreetLondonW1B 3HH020 363 00901Classes A2Z offers a multitude of different private classes, courses and group lessons in Middlesbrough and surrounding areas. Choose from Academic tutoring, learning a language, taking driving lessons, dance classes, martial…
- 0800 808 5612tutorconnexions.com aids Middlesbrough moms and dads discover affordable local tutors by surfing on our website. Our solution helps creative connexions between parents with local private tutors. A 1-2-1 personal tutor is a terrific…
- TS7 Ofsted Registered childminder
- TS801642 590031 07810 868 585OFSTED registered childminder
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- The Transforming Care Approach
- Travel Assistance to School / College (SEND)
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- What Is A Supported Internship?
- Independent Travel Training
- Jargon Buster - Our Words explained!