Assistance Cards Arriva is pleased to offer Journey Assistance Cards with a range of messages that tell our drivers what help you’d like during your bus journey. Discreet and easy to use The cards are discreet, easy for you to use and easy…
Services in (1194)
Refine these results
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Helpline open every day from 9.30am to 10.30pmPO Box 207BridgwaterTA6 7YTHelpline: 0300 330 5453 Admin: 08444 122948Information and support for breastfeeding mothers and their families. Training for breastfeeding counsellors and peer supporters.
- We work to stop asthma attacks and, ultimately, cure asthma by funding world leading research and scientists, campaigning for change and supporting people with asthma to reduce their risk of a potentially life threatening asthma…
- Asylum Help, part of the Migrant Help organisation, provides free independent advice and guidance to asylum seekers across the UK.
- Marton RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 3BW01642 854071The audiology department is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders.
- More than 1 in 100 people are autistic. This affects people in different ways. It can bring strengths but also some challenges that can impact on how comfortable, healthy and happy you feel. Getting the right diagnosis and support is…
- Autism Dads Group is a self-help support group for fathers and male carers in and around Teesside. It is a brilliant opportunity to meet in a relaxed, informal environment to share issues and strategies or just to have a couple of hours away…
- Download the Autism Eduction Trust information AET Progression Framework Links to Preparing for Adulthood (PfA outcomes) Priorities Questionnaire
- From 3rd March 2019 3.30pm to 4.30pmRiverside StadiumMiddlehaven WayMiddlesbroughTS3 6RS The club follows in the footsteps of a number of leading retailers around the UK, who have launched similar initiatives to ensure stores are more welcoming for visitors with autism. MFC prides itself on being an inclusive and welcoming…
- Supported Internships
- Sure Start Maternity Grant
- Talking about Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Teenage Information Advice & Guidance Appointments
- Tips for Going into Hospital if you have a Learning Disability
- Top Tips for Positive Parenting
- Top Tips for Using NHS Services
- The Transforming Care Approach
- Transitions Guide