BPAS has over 40 years of experience of providing help to women with an unplanned pregnancy, or a pregnancy they choose not to continue with. If you're pregnant and considering abortion it's important to know you're not alone. 1 in 3 women…
Services in (1207)
Refine these results
- Visit the websites below to find out where you can go to discuss your options in early pregnancy. BPAS provides counselling for unplanned pregnancy and abortion treatment. Most women we see have their treatment paid for by the NHS,…
- Take a look at this website for free sexual health and well-being information and guidance. You can also complete some online learning modules for professionals, parents and young people at our website
- Government guide to bullying: the law, reporting bullying.
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm although website is open 24 hrs a day to register or provide informationDurham07870 499275This is a national anti bullying award that many of the schools in Middlesbrough are working towards or have already achieved. Along with the award that schools and other children & young people's settings can go for you may become…
- Advice and support for children, parents and professionals
- Monday to Friday (9am to 4pm)Rosewood AcademyThe GarthCoulby NewhamMiddlesbroughTS8 0UE01642 595363 01642595363We provide therapeutic support to children, young people and families across Tees Valley. Our aim is to improve the emotional wellbeing of local people and to provide both early intervention and specialist support to those young…
- Office Hours 8.30am to 4.30pm (except Fridays 4pm)50Corporation RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2QQ The national bus pass scheme allows all eligible persons to apply for a concessionary travel pass enabling them to travel for free on off-peak local bus services. There are two categories of bus pass: older person disabled Pass holders…
- We are open Monday - SaturdaySuite 1Concorde WaySTOCKTON-ON-TEESDurhamClevelandTS18 3RB07806639455Butterfly counselling Services specialises in counselling/play therapy for children, adolescents, young people, siblings, parents and adults affected by ASD and other neurological difficulties.
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 12.30pm1Bridge RoadStocktonTS18 1BH01642 615834To work in liaison with other agencies to identify and develop appropriate responses to young people involved in or at risk of being involved in problematic substance misuse.
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Becoming an Adult
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World